With the holidays here, you’re probably decorating the house, buying gifts and preparing for holiday parties. Does that mean ’tis the season to be jolly – or stressing – for your child?
To make his holiday as stress free for your children with learning disabilities or ADHD, we have some tips for you.
▪ Keep normal routines, like mealtimes and bedtimes
▪ Avoid surprises by allowing your child to help with planning
▪ Avoid over scheduling by selecting fun activities and doing them over several days
▪ Don’t forget about rest; be sure your child gets enough sleep
▪ Prepare your child for activities by explaining the details ahead of time
We hope this tips will help you make some wonderful memories. Happy Holidays!